The commercial products I’ve played a leading role in include:
- Zerista iOS app. Objective C.
- Zerista Build – automated iOS build and submittal to Apple. Ruby.
- Ubisense client smart spaces. C++.
- Smallworld Internet Application Server. Magik.
- Magician IDE. Delphi (Object Pascal).
- RiskEZ. Delphi (Object Pascal)
I’ve also made a number of open source contributions, and am a primary contributor to:
- tensorflow-ruby. Ruby bindings for TensorFlow.
- ruby-prof. Ruby profiler written in C.
- composite-primary-keys. Add support for composite keys to ActiveRecord. Ruby.
- libxml-ruby. Ruby bindings for libxml library. C.